<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fuck my Mother.

You give reasons to love me.
Back home at 11.44pm
There goes the machine gun or should i say the radio channel which i detest.
The following are news report from news radio fucking fm:
1. This is the house rule you have to follow.
Fuck you there's no rules in my life!
2. You're not yet 21.
Fuck you again, i'm older than what you think i am!
3. I am still watching the clock, you know i don't like this and i'm controlling myself.
Fuck you 3 times. I don't need your concern. Don't waste time controlling, just let me go. I don't care whether you like it or not!
Fine, you wanna know what so great about 18?
i'll find reasons to make you crawl and say sorry!
End of news today.
I will NEVER apologize for this fucking rude blog.
To date, this blog contains fucking hatred for the one woman who stop my life from progressing my way.
Last but not least, to my Love,
I LOVE YOU.

I give answers to love you.