<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 23, 2006

Intrusion of my Life.
Encountered many flying ants when i was at work today.
YucksSs*
I've been a sleeping log at home since the holidays started.
Well, i would rather prefer campus life.
At least i wouldn't be such lazy bum.
At least there's stairs for me to climb at campus.
At least there's my chics to gossip.
At least i've got stuff to do.
But but but, without Baby, i wouldn't wanna do anything else.
SmoochesS*
You can't live without me.
A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that days have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.
I can't live without you.