<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 27, 2006

Can you Lift it Up?
If you ask me about love, I can't answer you.
Black Adidas cap, 2 pigtails, pink NIKE tshirt, gio jeans, flip flops & LE COQ bag.
My attire for the day.
Initially, planned that everyone wears cap to campus.
Only me & Angeline wore throughout the day.
All the other Gen-ners had their caps hidden in their bag to grow mould.
Bubbles on my heely-ankles have yet recovered.
*ArghhhH!!
Only 2 weeks have gone by, already packed with assignments and project.
I'm seriously gonna screw my modules except for Jap, Biz Finance and Marketing Management.
That's because for the remaining modules, the lecturers are like dead corpse talking. Er.. does corpse talk? No. They only drag me into graves. I have went to slumber after 30mins of their lectures.
I'm sorry yeah. I tried all ways.
Minty candies to keep me afresh.
Doodling on my notes.
Looking everywhere else except the screen with wordss.
Last but not least, fiddling with my nails.
I only missed out one, TOOTHPICKS on my EYELIDS..
*Oucchh. That's gotta hurt!
I just cant pull my heavy lids up. Not even a pulley can lift it.
See the extreme-ness?
I've been missing Baby especially much thou i see him everyday.
I miss you Darling.
I miss you Baby..
I miss you Hubby...
I miss you..
I Love You too.
But if you ask me who I love, the answer is you.