<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 16, 2006

I hate YOU yet I LOVE YOU.
I hate him for leaving when I thought he never would.
Bought Apple Cidar Vinegar for myself.
Taste like erm vinegar-apple-sourish.
Better work.
Tomorrow it's the start of Year 2. Remember the days when i start school, had to get myself new bag, new pencil box, new shoes, new blah BLAH blah.
This semester start i have nothing new except clothes.
Thanks my Baby! He dotes on me yeah.
Fortunately, i'm not restricted to uniforms. I get to dress myself up as i wish.
Timetable's good and bad.
Goodies, i dont have to stay later than 6.
Baddies, there's a 3 hr break. All the lessons are soooo tightly cram!
I won't be lazing around at home, i'm gonna EXERCISE..
*Right 2,3,4.. Left 2,3,4..
I Love You Darling..
But I love him for staying when I was putting him through so much.