<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Let it Grow.
Let me put my words into action and plant my seed in your heart.
Happy 22nd month Anniversary Hubby!!!
Baby come on over tonight,
we can make it all right
Take a piece of my heart.
And go from the start.
Baby come on over tonight.
We can make it all right.
Boy there's no one like you.
Do you feel it too.
I've been high and low.
I don't know where to go.
Cause I love you so.
And I'll never ever find someone like you for sure.
He's my Darren.
I'm his Charmaine.
We're Darren & Charmaine.
I'm Honey.
He's Hubby.
The never ending love story..
Currently, you're readng Chapter 22.
The unseparable, undying, unbreakable Husband & Wife.
I Love You.
Let me water your soul, the place where true love starts.