![]() |
|
❤C H A R M A I N E L A R A
Let's take this journey together, where ecstacy is not a word, but a reality. ❤You Know The Drills ❤You Knew About Us
AggieAmanda Angeline Aurelia Cheryl Cherlynn Dayana Diana Eunice Kat Mr. Khoo Priscilla Priya Rina ShiHui Wendy XiaXue Dawn Yang ❤The Journey
March 2006
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
|
Saturday, April 01, 2006
A Suicidal Note.
I don't make you feel special. April Fool's Day it is. Played a prank on my 3 beloved friends and even Baby. *Guilty. Here it goes. Dear all, this is my last sms. I'm leaving for a better place. To darling Darren i love you always but i have to go before you. To Angeline, PeiYu, Aurelia, thanks for being my friend. I won't forget the days you were there for me. I'm sorry i can't tell why i'm leaving cuz i have reasons to keep it. After days of suffering i decided to end it all now. I know this is too sudden but i have always kept everything to myself but now i can't take it anymore. Check your letter box tomorrow i have wrote a letter for each of you. That's it. Good Bye... Sounds dramatic and convincing? I received sms-es from PeiYu and Aurelia. They were partially frantic and hesitating whether was it a joke. Damn was i touched to know how much my friends cared for me. I knew i could count on them. Not forgetting my Darling, he called me after receiving the sms. To make it real i din pick up. Until the 2nd call, i sounded devastated. Baby was worrying like he's gonna lose me. Out came from my mouth " April Fool's!" Angry at first, i panic. Finally in less than 3 mins, Baby fooled me back. I'm mischievious. Baby loves me still. Well, now i knew how much Baby love me. I really do. Before calling me, he dialed for a cab with a mind full of worries that something was gonna happen to me. I literally felt EXTREMELY bad.. *Sob Sob... Baby wasted $3.50 to cancel the cab calling. Thus, lesson learnt. I realize how fortunate i am to have people caring for me. Thank You and Sorry to those whom i pranked on. Especially Hubby, i'm sorry, i love you so much. I just remind you that you are special.
|