<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm Beautiful to Hubbs.
Do you love me because I am beautiful
The food that went in my mouth today:
An apple in the morning.
Poach Dory Fillet pasta in the noon.
A piece of lemon filling biscuit from Angie.
Chicken Cutlet rice for dinner.
Well, it's a little unorganized at the moment. But it takes time to change my diet from all the meat to lesser meat.
I'm controlling rights.
Baby says he's gonna help me.
Hubby: It's getting bigger each day..
ME:
*grouchy..
Hubby: Tell you something, you're beautiful and parts that are suppose to be big its big, parts that are suppose to be small its small, but its only that one thing that make you look cartoonish and adorable.
ME: *Giggles.. grouch more..
Hubby: But i'll still love you always no matter what, it wont be bigger than this kays?
ME: how to? you keep tempting me with my favourites..
Hubby: I'll help you okay. I Love you honey..
*Plants a kiss on my cheek.
or am I beautiful because I am loved?