<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm in Love.
Loving a person is loving everything but the person
I underestimated the time from my house to raffles stn. So i'm late.
The training was bored but only the videos appeal to me.
Ended at 12.30pm. Angie and Sakana went back to school while i left home.
Slept on the bus from cityhall to my house..45mins??
Baby & i went town to buy his jeans.
We wore the same red shirts.
*It wasn't planned..
We bought 2 packs of Jack n Jill chips. Hoping to get the England handphone thing. No luck til now, so far accumulating what his sis bought, we have Mexico, Croatia and today's Ecuador.
*Feeding on chips for breakfast, lunch, dinner...
I Love my Hubby so much.
Being in love with that person is loving everything and that person.