<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm a Pilot.
The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree
2 more days.
*Counting down..
Baby & i had our butts at the GRAND Cathay, on the screen: DA VINCI CODE.
The theatre was velvet and grand, LARGE too.
Packed with students, suppose they're christians. I'm not, Baby's not.
It wasn't boring, but i was lethargic from all the late night stays. I doze off for like 30 secs and i'm awake again, take a sip of ice tea, a munch of popsie. That's all.
I don't see which part of the movie is NC16. Silas was naked from behind, all i could see was his butt crack and a few words of penis. Do you call that NC16? Not at all to me.
Great movie that lasted for 2 hrs+. Lotsa Jesus and Mary stories. Doesn't appeal to me but i'm captured by the content. Solving codes.
Baby bought a pair of brown-aviator shades for me.
I'm liking it.
I'm loving him.
but still hold hands