<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Living in a Dream.
Love me now, love me never,
I've gotten my glasses.
Looks perfect but the degrees' WRONG!! My right eye is blind..
*Sob sob..
Flung my Biz Finance ICA. I've no interest.
Woke up at 7.45am, late. Lesson's at 9am. Slept further.
Before i woke up, i dreamt that i was late for an ICA. Still i was picky on my dressing and took my own time. When i was REALLY awake, i'm REALLY late, it wasn't a dream.
*Wake up charmaine!!
Unhappy to see my Angie and Shireen not on "good terms". All was misunderstanding. Hope things will resolve just like salt dissolving in water.
Baby brought some cake for me after work.
*YumYum..
I Love my Darling.
but if you love me, love me forever.