<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 28, 2006

Losing IT.
The only thing we never get enough of is love
The bulge is growing. My personal trainer cum fashion advisor has finally step out to help me..
*My Hubby..
Here's what he planned:
An apple every morning.
For lunch or dinner, when there's meat, no rice or noodles and vice versa.
No snacks.
This rountine is tough, requires determination. Can i resist it? We shall see at the end of this month. Starting day is 29th May 2006.
I'm gonna go through many temptations. Let this be successful.
I want a flatter bulge, slimmer contours and visible jawlines.
*Clasp hands together, eyes closed..
I Love my Hubby.
and the only thing we never give enough of is love