<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Love.
Happy 23rd Birthday HUBBY!!!
What's for him?
A Chocolate Cake from Four Leaves.
Homemade choco cups i've been preparing for him.
A self made card.
Initially wanted to buy the Man Utd jersey for him but last piece was sold.
*Sob Sob..
I'm planning to wake up extra early tomorrow, be the first customer of royal sporting house at Marina Square to see if there's the Man Utd jersey i want. I wanna surprise him.
Thai Express for dinner. Baby had the birthday voucher and a birthday gift from them, a bottle of wine.
Later, i'm gonna pop into Baby's home to blow candles!
I Love my Darling.