<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 24, 2006

Can't fly with ONE.
We are each of us angels with only one wing
Tickets to Yishun Ten cinema, P13 &P14.
There ain't any14 on our row.. 11, no number, 13, 12. The sequence is so wrong. By right the no. 12 should be no. 14 and the no number seat should be 12. Confusing right?
B said not to sit on the "14" seat, something must be wrong. I sat on 13, he sat on no number seat, my bag on "14". Maybe it's haunted.
R.V. was SO hilarious. Robbie Williams was VERY hilarious. I mean it. Rate the movie 4 outta 5 stars.
Tomorrow, 25th June 2006, Happy 18th Birthday Sakana Wu PeiYu!!
I Love my B..
And we can only fly embracing each other