<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 16, 2006

Free for YOU.
Come live in my heart.
Girls' day out!! Absence of Aurelia & Aggie..
Spend most of the time at ARTFRIEND, interesting crafty stuffs they have there.
I bought a DIY wooden plane and black and red acrylic paints. Total $11.10.
*All's for Hubby..
Angie, Sakana & ME went Far East to shop and dine. Baby had OT..
Clutch Bag. Feminine or Classy.
Heels or Wedges.
SEXy top. Red, Black, Brown or Green.
Big round Bronze or Gold Earrings.
Many more to update. I WANT them.
I so look forward to every shopping trip with my girls.
My pockets are empty. I want $$$.
I miss my Baby..
and pay no rent.