<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 10, 2006

Silent BUDDIEs.
I love you and you love me.
Fever subsided, fever begins.
World Cup Soccer i mean. Baby's gonna stay up to watch.
Changed of plan. OMEN was not worth the money i guess so we watched SILENT HILL instead. As usual, Baby & i wanted the last row. But it was booked. What's left was the row in front of it.
*Curse those who seat our usual seat!!
Movie begin, the whole theather was fully seated except for the 4 seats behind us. I was telling Baby that if after 30mins no one comes, we move behind.
30mins passed, Baby thinks that something's wrong. I suggested it was reserved for our "BUDDIES"..
*Chill runs down our spine.....
Yeah the movie was VERY appealing. Plus the tense-ness of "BUDDIES" behind us.
7th month is coming, the atmosphere is gonna be "fun". But why they wanna sit the last row?
SILENT HILL in the movie was situated in West Virginia. But is there really this place? Shall find out.
I Love you Hubby.
That's all we'll ever need.