<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 10, 2006

Catch VIRUS or VIRUS catch me?
Look at the time now..1:27 AM. Why the hell am i still up this time? I'm not playing games, i'm not on the phone, but i'm SUPPOSED to do my project which i have not started,know why? i've been feeling queasy since 10pm.
I've vomitted twice, 1st being the dinner i ate, fried hokkien mee and honey glazed chicken, 2nd which was JUST, water which i drank immediately after i vomit the 1st time. I feel like a volcano now, erupting lavae in time to come. My tummy's still BIG.
I would have slept, i can't, MM. I'm waiting for 2 am when i will buzz Hubby to watch the FINALS. He's soundly napping now.
Probably it's the virus my bro & sis caught lately, symptons incude tummy ache & vomiting which is what i'm HAVING NOW!!! I enjoy being sick, not just plain sick but those that can't get outta bed to eat for a few days, weeks.. Yet, i hate to be sick cuz i get to go nowhere and when i'm well, tons of unaccomplished work will be coming my way.
I'm looking forward to shedding of few kilos from this VIRUS.
I'm still healthy and strong enough to blog cuz i want the world to know i'm sick. Punch me.
*aBISH!
I need my Hubby.
I Love you Babeeeeee.