<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 07, 2006

Voice out.
For every word you say
K session. How long was it since? 2 years? yuP. I'm back after 2 years, my voice is stil intact! Compliments from my girls, compliments to them. I'm English Queen, Aurie's Chinese Queen, Angie's Bilingual Queen, Sakana's Mic-less Queen, Aggie's Self-High Queen. We're the Queens. I can sing, i can dance, i can love, i can i can i can. Projecting voices over the mic is healthy, we shall go again.
4 pathetic hours ain't enough for us, $42's the bill. 10 cups of bubble tea we consumed, multiple trips to the squating white hole that doesn't come with napkins to wipe the wet butts. Punch me. I'm disgusting yet elegant.
My darling was tired, he's real tired. Well, i love him still. I wanna kiss him til saliva runs dry. That's how much i LOVE him. Yarp.
I Love my Beeeeee.
another piece of my heart you take