<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 02, 2006

You're the last, so am I.
Men always want to be a woman's first love
I'm back. after being MIA for like 6 days. Laziness. Business.
28th June - A beautiful lie told by Sakana & Angie which led to a wonderful ending of Aurelia's birthday celebration.
30th June - B had OTs. Sakana, Angie & i had dinner together while dreaming of the future of everyone. Freddy the gohfish is Angie's Husband.
Movie catching with B. Recycle.
Got frightened by a few scenes where as usual the ghosts pop out suddenly. I should say it's sorta like the chinese version of Silent Hill. Overall its nice, but once again it left us a clueless ending.
Why are Saturdays & Sundays fixed as weekends? Why only 2 freaking days? In some country, the weekends are Sundays & Mondays.
I dread having exams.. Approaching soon. I just wanna get the FUCKING diploma, set my ass off to work.
I Love my Beeeeeeee.
women like to be a man's last romance.