<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 04, 2006

Chippy Chipped.
1 paper down, 4 more to go!
Had an hour of gym session on wednesday, tired me out. Hope i lost some calories but i guess not, after that i had chicken rice. I should look forward to more exercising as hols approaching. Any gym buddies? or anyone who wanna play some not so rough but can burn calories sport? What about cardio workout? kick-boxing?
Hubby has a chipped tooth in front..awWwwWW.. i could fill it up with my Kiss.
Long has it been since we've gone shop Shopp SHOPping. We'll go tomorrow!
Rights, i'm left with Saturday and Sunday to mug my Biz Law & Efma, Wednesday for MM & Intro to FS. So much time yeah? I know. Again..
I can't help but LOVE my Bumble Beeeeee.