<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pros VS Cons.
Good news & Bad news. Which one first?
Bad news. I've got a job at Camden Medical Centre, working from 9-6pm, 5.5 days. Can't celebrate Angie's & mine BIG day together, can't go out with my girls.
Good news. I've got a job at Camden Medical Centre, working from 9-6pm, 5.5 days. I like to work in medical industry, hoping to be a nurse, Lastly, i found a job!
Hopefully i'll be able to apply leave on the 30th August and 11th October. Yayyy!! Angie's celebrating her BIG day with me this year! her's 1 day away, mine's 11 days away! I like prezzies, i like money, i like i LIKE I LIKE!!! Sorry Angie, k session is out. Will accomodate another time k?
Attention: Kumon Yishun St 71 is looking for part timers to work. Opening Hours are 3-9pm for Tuesdays & Thursdays. Pay is $5/hr. Buzz me k?
Still, i'm continuing KUMON. Tough months ahead. No choice, for the sake of $$.
However,
I Love my ah Beeeeee.