<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Insecticide.
Late i was and my seat was stolen. Those 2 buggers ought to be initiative since they've got their own lappys and yet their butts are on a work-able desktop. Scandalous couple.
Fed up, i slept my way through the day. I need a lappy, will someone get me 1? Deepavali's coming, Hari Raya Puasa's coming, Halloween's coming, or better still, Christmas is COMING!! No excuses.
Later in the night, met up with Baby for late dinner. Macs, i'm really on STRICT diet so i only had an apple pie and salad. I was tempted by the McSpicy.
Damn the haze that my Baby's coughing and sneezing. I thought it was a good idea, not til my beloved is down with those germs. Fish too, take care. I wanna get sick too.. REAL sick. Bless me with the sickness.
Morning arrived, i get the better computer. Fuck those 2. i'm gonna game my day away. Not unless they have the initiative, i won't be nice.
9 hours to slack til i can be in his arms. I begin to feel more matured in our love, i see things at a wider perspective. No more selfishness, maybe at times. Definitely, we more in LOVE.
Til then,
i Love my Lubby Dubby..