<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crematorium, bury bury.
Yesterday i wasn't present, DID anyone ask?
It's 12.25pm now in FSRC. Lunch time supposedly.
Supposedly yeah. I don't want lunch today! Just for today. First its that, now its this. You see why? Anyway, thanks for your concern girl. I'm OKAY. I'm not in the mood. I'm ALRIGHT.
Like real. Forget it, i shan't elaborate. Let it be buried in the cemetary and never be dug up AGAIN.
What's wrong with me? You don't wanna know, if i tell you, i would have to kill you.
Outing cancelled anyways.
SHUT UP.
I've made 4 more deals today. I would really want to start a small business myself. Anyone want to have joint venture? Despo for monaye.
Til then,
i Love my Lubby Dubby..