<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 08, 2006

Forced crack.
I SPECIALLY came back for the training but there isn't any. Wasted trip. Have 7 hrs left to apply, took 5. Had a hearty chat with Cheryl last night, gossips about the office, my problemos too. I don't think like an 18 year old.
I'm not happy. Really not glad. Seriously not smiling.
Yesterday the hubby went for a hair cut, UNFORTUNATELY, the slut was there to wash his hair. My eyes were glued to her, one move she try to seduce the hubby, i'm gonna screw her upside down. I don't care if i don't have a dick but i'll just make her bleed and beg me to stop.
I want the white skirt from ESPRIT.
Til then,
i'm LOVING the hubby..