<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 19, 2007

I pray..for it to go away.
Damn the mother fucking MUMPS.
Brought my baby to see doc today, wasn't dengue fever,something worst i guess.
I can't kiss him, i can't be by his side. He needs to rest alot alot now to recuperate. Damn those virus. I rather it was me.
I would do anything just to have him all well, laughing and jumping around again. ANYTHING!
I won't be eating much again, not until he's well, completely free from that DARN virus.
I'm dead worried now for my love.
Please, let him overcome this period with no implications or whatsoever. I'll start praying for him from now onwards, something which i never really do.
Who cares if it's contagious? I don't give a damn, if that's the case, i'll suck all the virus free from my baby instead.
Which advice are more reliable? First hand experience or articles from the net?!
Since then, i can't stop reading articles about that DARN virus. It's starting to get creepy and scares me off my skin. I should stop.
Again, i'm fricking worried about my baby.
Please virus, don't take him away from me..
DAMN, DARN, FUCK!
Til then,
i'm LOVING my hubby..