<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 10, 2007

881.

Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend
No way no way I think you need a new one
Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend
Hey hey you you I know that you like me
No way no way you know it's not a secret
Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend
There's no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid what the hell were you thinking?

In fact, i'm his beloved now and like since 3 years plus ago also. You were just an extra in this movie.
Well, you know what it means. I'm far much better, like in everything?
Only thing you're better are figure and skin. So what?
Tell you what, i'm fat but i can diet. What can you do about your looks?
Get it? If you don't then i think you're darn stupid.
Having the laughs now.

Northpoint-ed wih thy sayang and walked the central.
Sayang's latest addiction, papaya juice. Helps in bowel digestion. His favourite can.







7.5 days to go. Move Bitch.


Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.