<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 13, 2007

Un-magnimous.
Sizzler with the parents at suntec.
Bought shorts an skin hugging long sleeve from Fox.


Sayang had his haircut.
I had my piggyback from him just now.
I want to be the piggy on his back.

Hey, obstacle. We were together all along, even with your interruption in between. We never gave up on each other. He isn't what you think he is, you don't know the real him. I do.
Ask me if you wanna know. I'll be glad to leak out the secret.
I'm so not grateful for you returning him to me or you giving up. You should have done that long ago. You're not that magnimous as you think, in the first place, he was never yours.
You were living in a dark world of his.
I will hold him tight just like i had for 3 years, and yes i do love him, definitely more than you.
However, i do sympathize with you also, afterall we're women. But your thinking is just so girl and not women. Tell you what, the things he say to you are just to let things end his way, to save the trouble that he might get if it ended some other way. So i suggest you listen to only 0.01% of his words.
Again, he's not what you think he is. What you know abut him?
See, you're cheated.
Get your hands off now. Fuck off.




Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.