<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Apologize.
Tragic tale, my 8days old bracelet somehow lost its way.
I never retrieved it back, i'll never get a glimpse of it again. I was so happy leaving my office, til i notice that it wasn't on my wrist.
I walked back the way i came, not a sight of it. I even thought it went into the green bin when i threw my oil blotter. I paced up and down, it didn't resurface. It's so tragic that tears welled up in my eyes, next to the green bin. It's just so embarassing to ransack it, i had no choice.
Geared up the courage to call sayang, he wasn't mad at me in fact, he was real comforting.
I really loved that bracelet..

Both bracelet that sayang bought for me on my birthdays gone missing, except for one which he bought when i lost the first one. Am i careless or was it that it's far too drop-pable? Well, it was kinda lightweight, it felt like feather, i barely felt any weight. I only realise that my wrist felt some weightloss when i notice it gone.

It took me half an hour, i gave up searching.
Back to yishun.
Sayang cheered me up though, i was thankful and grateful yet i'm regretful for being oblivious to the loss.
I'm utterly disappointed.

Anyhow, bought a formal berms for sayang. He's a happy boy.
Also, barbequed pork for his family.

He was whining to me about the birdies outsde the kitchen window. Apparently, yesterday some men came to chopped off a few branches. So the birdies reside in another tree, which is just outside the kitchen window.
Again, i have yet to find a word to describe the horiffic sight.

It's so tragic, i hear my bracelet sing to me..

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the Angel Heaven let me think was you,
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, a yeah

I'm holding your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground...


Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.