<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 16, 2007

Husband & Husband.
I passed my exams! Like for real, when half the time i was worrying about whether i'm gonna repeat.

Just got back from Amk Hub with thy sayang.
Movie for I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry.
Somehow after the movie, i sympathize with the homosexuals. Afterall, we're humans and human have rights. Then again, being homosexual mentally is not my problem, physically and sexually gets my goosebumps standing. Especially the gay boys scene, it never occurs to me that lesbians have this problem for now, i mean porn wise.
Okay, nuff said about this gay and lesbians.

Bought this hair growth accelerator for sayang to try. Shall see the results then.
After movie, got myself a top up card. It's just a temporary thing for him to contact me. I feel so limb-less when i'm unreachable.

There's this baby programme thing held at the hub, then we stopped for awhile to check it out. 3 daddys on the stage, carrying a dummy. They were suppose to sing a song to the dummy to show their fatherly love. Apparently, all dads sang twinkle twinkle little star.
The sight was so touching.
I asked sayang if he's gonna be a loving daddy, "no, i'll be a VERY loving daddy".
I asked if he's gonna be a loving husband, "no, i'll be a VERY loving husband".

The heartbreak kid features ben stiller and the commercial shows his wife singing in a car. Sayang says i sing like her. Because everytime we go into any shop and with the music they played, i somehow know how to sing whatever song that is played and it often gets him asking, "what song is this, how you know it?".
I'm cranky and full of tricks, that's what he loves about me and it makes him happy.

Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.