<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 23, 2007

Skinny dip.
Wednesday, somehow, my 9days old bracelet found its way back. Apparently is was laid nicely on the photocopier table in my office. I was there 5 minutes ago but it wasn't there. I'm SO SO SO happy!

Thursday, just a lovely day with my sayang. And we've been good, drinking healthily.

Friday, my dearest mobile took a dip into the toilet bowl. This time i was smart enough to remove the battery immediately and not switched it on. I've had experience before, similar one and learnt my lesson.
Lately i've been having bad lucks on phones. First it's my line, now's my phone.

Oh yes, my phone's working. Miracle.
Morning woke up, a big plasma tv in my living room. Dad's so spendthrift on such things but not on needy things though. So now the living room's tv set is moved to the study and the study's tv set is placed aside. I want it in my room but there's no connection for the tv.
Just got back from Amk Hub with sayang.
Premonition, not bad. Is it good to be able to see the future? I can change history though.
Bugis-ed in the afternoon, sayang bought a cap.
And we went to the temple at bugis area, he says to pray for his hair. I also got myself a divine lot regarding my love life, its a good lot.
For a moment, i feel so aunty.
Then he must be uncle.



Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.