![]() |
|
❤C H A R M A I N E L A R A
Let's take this journey together, where ecstacy is not a word, but a reality. ❤You Know The Drills ❤You Knew About Us
AggieAmanda Angeline Aurelia Cheryl Cherlynn Dayana Diana Eunice Kat Mr. Khoo Priscilla Priya Rina ShiHui Wendy XiaXue Dawn Yang ❤The Journey
March 2006
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
|
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Werewolf.
Monday, the blues never fail to overwhelm. The guy beside me on MC, i breathe fresh air. I work without stress, i do things without interference and worries. Why can't they just put me and him in separate departments? Even if we both are in the same department why sit side by side? Sayang fetched me from work, Raffles City-ed. His attire was so simple, short pants, tee, pullover, sneakers and a pink umbrella. Waiting just outside Maybank tower. Technology is so advance now, a projected image on the floor and sensor activated and you play games with hands and feet. Actually it's just simple movements, need not be big movements. Have spotted one outisde Funan's Mac and one at Rafflle's City basement. My sayang was just having fun playing with the small boy. And they both look so happy kicking and running around the confined rectangle. It would be really funny if i were to join in especially with the heels, so i just stood and watched. Today the blues were still present, fortunately, that guy's on MC again. I didn't tell him that taking medical leave docks our pay, why should i? After knowing, i tried not to take anymore leave. Lunch time, discretely ate my myojo lor mee. For me, it's kinda embarassing to lunch myself in the office, facing the files and laptop screen. I finished it in 10-15mins. The moon's full today, reason being mid autumn festival. I whined for not getting to play candles, so sayang says tomorrow. We were ransacking the compartments for M size sports trunks, those renoma ones. Used up my john little voucher for those. I also demand to see sayang only in those, maybe in the holidays. Chilled in Mac, and we just watched the every movement of the staffs of McCafe. I like to see them steam the milk then it becomes foamy. Payday in 6 days. Til then, i'm still Loving my hubby. |