It's ultra thin.
Sunday,
The last day of our weekend was screwed by Golden Village at Yishun 10. The movie Halloween was refunded instead because they insist on checking IC but sayang did not bring and besides, he just stay nearby. Even the lodging of complaint to the duty manager was futile; he kept repeating the same I’m-so-sorry-about-that-and-I-will-feedback-this-to-the-management policy. All we wanted was just to catch a movie and he could’ve just close one eye but unfortunately they were both wide open.
So, typically if we can’t get our wants satisfied, then we shall write in, I did.
Monday,
Northpoint-ed with sayang.
Tuesday,
Northpoint-ed with sayang.
Wednesday,
Happy Halloween!
Trick or treat? So I treated sayang with 3 chocolate eggs I bought. Inside the eggs were surprises, just like kinder bueno eggs. He came to fetch me from work and while he was trying out the jacket (exchanged to one size bigger), I pulled him to aside. “Turn around, face the wall, close your eyes.” Then I just put the eggs into his jacket hood and he can only feel to figure out what it was.
For lunch, my department was out at The Black Penny’s at Boat Quay. I had blackened salmon, really salivating nice.
Raffles City-ed after that.
At last, after work we watched Halloween and not surprisingly, at Yishun GV. Since that din we made on Sunday, I suppose the staffs already recognized us and well, save the hassle of digging for the IC.
It was only about 15mins before the movie start, we were the only 2 souls sitting at the last row. Sayang said that he booked the whole theatre for just the both of us, “but I keep my fingers crossed, hope that uncle don’t bluff me.” Then as minutes passed, a few couples came in. “ Aiyah, the box office uncle never keep his promise.”
Halloween is actually a remake of an old movie, to modernize it. There were 3 sexual scenes and Michael Myers, the psychopath, interrupted it all, how nice of him. It’s all about the jerking off your seats scene and bloody massacre. However, the ending wasn’t’ that fascinating.
Thursday,
At Raffles Place, there are guys giving out Kotex pads as part of advertisement and the guys are good looking. I did not take them because it was out of my way, but it was sure a sign, it came in the late morning. Luckily I came to work prepared and was thinking that I should’ve taken it in the morning because I might not remember having period.
Sayang came after work, I was starving and at the same time whining to him. So we saw this ice cream stall, those that runs on bicycle or motorcycle just by the river behind my office. There wasn’t any price written so I assumed it to be the normal $0.80 to $1.00. To my surprise, the chocolate chip ice cream costs us freaking $2.00! The only reasonable reason we could think of was the man was making use of the opportunity and situation of selling ice cream at Raffles Place, where everything is very costly.
I continued whining because a hungry person is an angry person. I threw a small lil tantrum when sayang ate most of the ice cream, he eventually gave me the ice cream. “ Next time I must feed you fully before you become a monster, so scary!” Next, he fed me fully with Carl’s Junior, I was a happy girl once again. I’ve been calling sayang my chipmunk because of the mumps incident. And I love my chipmunk!
MSQ-ed after that and payday it was, so we went looking for his Billabong hooded jacket.
Chill-ed at Gloria Jeans with MOS tempura chicken.
Friday,
Town-ed with sayang after work to go get his jacket and bought him polo from Cotton On.
Chill-ed and dinner-ed at Mac back in yishun.
Simply sweet week with my chipmunk.
Tonight i let sayang sleep early because he's been missing it, then tomorrow's all perked up for the day out with me.
Here comes the weekend!
4 more days to end of attachment.
Til then,
I’m still Loving my hubby.