<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 28, 2007

Mamma Mia.
Met my sayang yesterday. Just some time together at his block downstairs.
I'm sure everything has a way out.
He's holding on to me, there must be something about me.
It's dark everywhere, but i somehow try to poke a hole for light to enter.
After so much, i know i still love him.
I know he does too, just because he's a guy. A man will never admit defeat, will never show you he learn his mistake, will never show you that he needs you. I know he needs me, someway or another, i'm his happiness.
You think you can give it to him? Try, you'll fail. It's superficial.
I refrain from him, but i know how badly i want him. I suppose he knows it, despites all the punches i gave him, he hugged me tight.
We will never let go, not this 42months of hardships.

Oh, he gave me a necklace for our 42months cum christmas. 2 hearts linked together.
It's sweet of him, to put it on me.



I've been cheated by you since I don't know when
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything

here I go again
how can I resist you?
does it show again?
just how much I've missed you
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
now I really know,
I could never let you go.

I've been angry and sad about things that you do
I can't count all the times that I've told you we're through
And when you go, when you slam the door
I think you know that you won't be away too long
You know that I'm not that strong.
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything

Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.