<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pass me by.
The OT torment is over. Resumed to 5.30 byebye work and to northpoint.
This life is so routine but i rather have it than nothing.
Yesterday, haircut with sayang.
Northpoint-ed with him just now.
It seems so bland, but i need it.
I'm not jealous, no i'm not. I can remember that, i was a good girl.
I can remember when it was me. That made you smile, that made you laugh, me that makes you happier than everything. You still have me.
I want to be a runaway train too.
The day you met me you moved on.
The list for my shopping is going on and on, and my santa baby, will you be so kind?
It's wednesday tomorrow, ladies, your favourite night.
The death calculator says i'm dying at the age of 23, how true?

Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.