![]() |
|
❤C H A R M A I N E L A R A
Let's take this journey together, where ecstacy is not a word, but a reality. ❤You Know The Drills ❤You Knew About Us
AggieAmanda Angeline Aurelia Cheryl Cherlynn Dayana Diana Eunice Kat Mr. Khoo Priscilla Priya Rina ShiHui Wendy XiaXue Dawn Yang ❤The Journey
March 2006
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
|
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Stormy sea.
Wednesday, Ladies night screwed. Firstly, eve of public holiday. Secondly, my dearest kalai got busted by her father. Town we went for some shopping before she headed for JB the next day. I got myself a black shorts and pink top. Northpoint-ed with sayang. ![]() ![]() Thursday, It's Hari Raya Haji, slaughtering of goats? Causeway point-ed with sayang. Back to yishun, National Treasure: Book of Secrets. He drew this on me with the tattoo eyeliner at watsons. ![]() Friday, The warlords with sayang til late night. I say it was a rather tearful departure because the next day he's leaving for KL, but not with me. I never had him away from me before. I got no choice, it was planned. Saturday, I went out with a big bad wolf. But he didn't gobble me up because the little red riding hood know some karate. Day 1, sayang in KL. Did i miss him? Terribly. I had no choice. Sunday, Home bound. Day 2, sayang in KL. Did i miss him? Very much, more than the day before. I had no choice. Monday, Back in singapore, he promised to be back by then. It was kinda late that he arrived at about 8 plus at night. To yishun, we met. Of course, the feeling was different. I meant that, i really missed him. I almost forgot how his touch felt like. I'm glad he's back, next year's our turn to go overseas. So far, we are, so far. Mac-ed and chilled. He was nice, i mean he have to right? After throwing me in Singapore for 2 and a half day. Tuesday, Merry Christmas!! On the first day of christmas, i had it with sayang. Just plain Northpoint, better than nothing. Our 3rd christmas together, i remember the last time was in 2005. Oh well, PDG deserved it, snatched whatever that was mine last year. I Am Legend later on. Here's what i got for him. He wanted the carebear cousin. ![]() ![]() ![]() Were we naughty or nice this year? I say we both had our naughty and nice moments. Wednesday, Happy 42nd month Anniversary Sayang! ![]() Been calling him fat! I don't care, it's just to spice up our love. His reaction was like a throwing tantrum child, just not admitting he's fat. Okay, he's not. Oh, we watched some porn clip together. Seriously. I'm going to meet sayang later. Bath time. You see, if i'm so perfect, wouldn't it be boring? We certainly had lotsa ups and downs, but whatever it takes, we're meant to be somehow, someway, someday or another. It isn't a perfect love, but renmaine survived after so much. It would be a waste to let it go right? It is imperfect, it's just they way we love each other. Til then, i'm still Loving my Hubby. |