<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 21, 2008

Beautifully beautiful.
Saturday,
Chinatown-ed with him.
Watched some opening ceremony, you know, those chinese new year performances. Missed the firecrackers though.
Shopped for some new clothes and got a red top. I want something unique, something i never really see on the streets? I don't wanna go out in my new outfit and say hello to some sisters wearing the same.

Sunday,
Plain yishun today, roaming around blocks where he used to reside. That's when the childhood memories all came back.
I'm very much becoming a glutton these few days, i think i should stop?
Watched The Flock.
Some sex maniacs flick, they target girls and brutally abuse them. That's so sick. Seriously there are sick people who are amputees love.
Gosh.
And i bought my second rubiks cube from some mama shop. Hopefully this doesn't fall into pieces and ended tragically like the previous one.

Monday,
I woke up EARLY today, because i have a few moving and talking alarm clocks. I won't be late again if they keep up their good work.
What a sweet morning.
Lessons over, back home and dropped dead on my brother's bed. Before, i had some sumptuous cup noodles, old school chocolate chip icecream with my girls outside school and rice with fish soup in the morning. Can you start seeing the signs of glutton transforming?
I seriously never thought i could defeat stress by gorging myself.
Oh, some breaking news! A stereotype woman like me takes alot of courage to change hairstyle, so after watching Tyra Banks show, i decided to just cut away my bangs. I was actually motivated by her, but also achieving the Rihanna look.
Now i look like some china doll, no i mean thai doll.
Which brings back to the last time i ever had my bangs like this, primary school.
And of course, i wont have pictures to show you. Not in my big tees and shorts, not without my eyes and cheeks defined.
Some major test is coming in 2 days, i have yet to touch anything on it, wish me luck.

French toast without fail.

What makes you different, makes you beautiful
What's there inside you, shines through to me
In your eyes i see, all the love i'll ever need
You're all i need
What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me.



Til then,
i'm still loving the hubby.