<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 25, 2008

High on dosage.
Tuesday,
Northpoint-ed with him.

Wednesday,
there's this test, which kinda shakes everybody in the business school up, especially the banking and financial class of FB. It's a 1hr 15min paper, 9 topics to cover, International Babi, oh sorry, pardon me for my crude language, it's known as International Business. Thank god, it's not gonna be an exam written module.
Back home.

Thursday,
Westmall-ed with him.
Got myself a nice black wedge, with some black sequins on top. But it kinda makes me worry about the life span of it.
KFC-ed for dinner, he tempted me to.
And today, is the 'O' levels results releasing day. Unfortunately, i don't have any relatives collecting that results except for one person i suddenly thought of, Rina babe. She eventually woke up finally when i sms-ed her after dayana's sister called to report her happiness of 8 pointers. I take my hat off both of them for 2 different reasons. I remembered being unable to fall asleep the day before my results day, it practically kept me awoke and anxious till the day itself came.
So here comes the bet with my sister,
"If you get single digit, i would kill myself, like literally jump down the building."
"Well, no harm taking this dare right?"
"I'm cleverer than you, just admit it."
"You don't judge clever-ness by results."
"I'm still cleverer than you."
Second sister rolling her eyes at Big sister.

Time report, 1.26am.
What's keeping me up? Nothing else but some presentation stuffs for later on in school.
Seriously, one advantage of being tanned, you can't really see the dark eye circles.
See, after this project, i still have like uh .. 3 reports and 2 presentations to go. And i only have 1 month till exams? You rarely see me so nervous about exams, cause i'm those last minute muggers, like the day before i study for that particular paper. Now, i'm quivering, for it's the last exams of all exams, last semester of all semesters. If i flung this, you can practically take a carbine, pistol, shotgun or whatsoever that contains bullets to shoot me, even if its stapler bullets, it will hurt can? It's puny but lethal.
I just wanna get done with it once and for all.
Working society, here i come, with a diploma of course!

French toast mon amour.

I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it
Even if i did, i don't know if i would quit but i doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it, and i know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction, i'm so strung out on you
I can barely move but i like it
And it's all because of you
Never get enough,
You're the sweetest drug.
Yes, i'm the sweetest drug.



Til then,
i'm still loving the hubby.