<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 05, 2008

King No More.
Saturday,

I don't like him. Because he made a stupid mistake.
Well, he admitted it was a mistake that he regretted. He went crazy with some PDG.
I'm jealous can, very.
I'm angry can, extremely.

Sunday,
I still don't like him because he makes me mad. But we met still.
For a dinner.
For some reason, i couldn't put on an angry face when i met this boy. He just couldn't stop his jokes and everything else that made me burst out hysterically.
"I'm not suppose to be like this okay, i'm suppose to be shouting and be angry with you!"
At the end of the night, we were fine. Because he made it fine. But i know it won't last long.
That's because human make mistakes.
I don't know why, but everytime we had a tiff, we end up making up.
Like i say, he needed me somehow, he just doesn't want to admit. I am the happiness.
Someway again, i can't let this go. 42 months you know, not 42 minutes.
Where can you find a girl like me?

Monday,
It's New Year's Eve.
Our 3rd NYE, PDG deserved it, snatched whatever that was mine last year.
Oh yes, we definitely had a happy day.
I always tell him, we're just friends.
"One more time you say the word friend i'm gonna go home okay!"
"We're friends."
I know, i just know, that he won't walk out on me. He would just go soft and wobbly.
We know, we won't let go of each other.
He told me he won't cut off our roots, a flower can't live without it's roots. Some inside thing.
Back at sayang's home to rest before the we go for our movie.
Alien vs Predator with him.
My dearest kalai sent like more than 10 sms of Happy New Year. The mobile keep vibrating.
Half an hour into the movie, i just kept pressing on the light to his watch.
We started the 2008 together, in Yishun 10 while watching movie. He wants a kiss, but friends don't kiss right? Okay, we did.
After movie, i started the friends thing again.
Then the tickling and teasing followed on.
I wanted the Mercedes cab, he says i'm picky. Who knows, a silver came along, it was KIA.

Tuesday,
Happy New Year!
I was saying, before something new starts in the year of 2008, something has gotta end in 2007.
I believe we did make a head start, what's to come, i'm not sure bout it.
Bugis and town with this man, my sayang, who else.
Certainly, we had our splurges on each other. It was really big and small bags.
I also have gotten my pay, all for his retail therapy.
I've gotten a bag and 2 cardigans from him. He's gotten a red designer cap and 2 polo tees from me.
Oh, we dinner-ed at the new japanese fast food at Far East. Some automated machine, exactly like those in Japan.

Wednesday,
No more King! That's so sobsob.
Is being short a crime?
Northpoint-ed with sayang.

Thursday,
Supper-ed at mac with sayang after his OT.

Friday,
Westmall-ed with sayang.

Saturday,
Somehow fetched my man from work in the afternoon, train-ed to town.
Bought him another polo tee and the shorts.
He got me a red shirt and black skinny jeans.
Rainy day today, much of the traveling done underground.
We bumped into his colleague, Maz, at Wisma.
Well, i saw him first and he saw me, but he told me to hush. So he just stretched his hands to caress sayang's hand on the escalator. Oh my, he was shocked. Just for laughs.
I want a rubiks cube! When are you gonna get me?

Should i say i'm happy? Oh yes i am, today. What about tomorrow? And the tomorrows to come?
See, i shouldn't be too elated, i don't know if it has ended. I'm just so immune at times, i just smile and tell you that i'm unhappy. So contradicting right?
But i can say, i'm happy with you by my side. If only, you would be a good boy to me.
I can be nice, really nice and sweet and tender loving care to you, if you deserve it. But somehow, i'm just like the above, to you.
Now, tell me you love me too. Because i know you do, i know you need me, i know. But you just keep hush to yourself.
I want a tomorrow with you my man.
And again, tell me where would you find a girl who would smell you, even at your armpits, a girl who would take your mucus, a girl who would stick your nose hair in for you?

Til then,
i'm still Loving my hubby.