<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 06, 2008

All I Have To Give.
Monday,
No blues. Adequate of what i need.
Westmall-ed with him. Bickers again, all about the S-11. Practically it has become an unavoidable topic for us. I did contribute, you just didn't take the effort and time to notice. And well, i appreciate your efforts in other ways though. Pasar malam delights with him after dinner.
And yes, i took a break from any reports and school related stuffs.

Tuesday,
Home from school.
If i didn't take the initiative, is it my problem? I'm just silenced and giving opportunity for some actions to be taken. You assume, i assume, we just make an ass of you and me, that spells the definition of it. Now, i have no dinner. You owed me one big time, plus you broke the david beckham puzzle. Grr!
OH, i didn't touch any reports again. I should have, well maybe later the next day.
Nagnag must be crazy to rush the reports on CNY eve, just when the festive mood is building up. Got a problem with racism?
And so, i'm hooked to tyra banks show.

French toast mon amour.

But my love is all i have to give
Without you i don't think i can live
I wish i could give the world to you
But love is all i have to give



Til then,
i'm still loving the hubby.