<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 10, 2008

Imma victim.
I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry, not now. That it happened the third.
Never got the whole in love thing and someone can say they love me truly but at the time it didn't mean a thing.
My mind is gone, i'm spinning round
and deep inside, my tears i'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how i feel.
This time was different, felt like i was just a victim.
It cut me like a knife when you walked out of my life.
Now i'm in this condition and i've got all the symptoms of a girl with a broken heart.
But no matter what you'll never see me cry.

Cause it's hurting me to let it go, maybe cause we spent so much time and i know that it's no more.
I should've never let you hold me.
Maybe why i'm sad to see us apart, i didn't give it on purpose, can't figure out how you stole my heart.
How did i get here with you, i'll never know.
I never meant to let it get so personal
After all i tried to do, stay away from loving you.
I'm broken hearted, i can't let you know and i won't let it show.
You won't see me cry.

Simply said.
It just ended so abruptly, no warning, no rhyme or reason. Maybe there was a reason, it was her.
Nuff said.

Esplanade alone yester night, nope i didn't drink, i didn't smoke. Just had those thoughts run through my mind. We both had faults.
Just when i needed some company, all started giving excuses and avoidance. This is how you spell lonely.
You had the best of both worlds, and it's still isn't enough time for you to decide on who.
Exams round the corner, thanks so much for the surprise, that i can't even concentrate.
Well, history repeats.
I'm stronger this time round, because it happened ever so often that i can predict what's happening next. Let's just say, i'm immune.
I'm holding strong, i don't wanna smudge those makeup. But i wanna let it out, i have to, i need to, i want to.
And for now, food never appeals to me once again.
And i no longer eat french toast.

Til then, i'm just gonna spend time outta my house because, i'm not gonna let my parents see how hurt she is, once again by you because i portrayed a rebuilt image of yours but i'm sorry to say, you spoilt it.