<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 04, 2008

My boo.
Thursday,
Northpoint-ed with him.

Friday,
The new Ice Cool Mint teh tarik is so nice can, better than pinks!
Chongpang-ed with him.
Auntie who hasn't touched my hair for months asked why didn't i come to her salon, said i patronize Kelly's instead. Then she claimed that Kelly's didn't do a good job on his hair, well i should just say auntie's jealous.

Saturday,
Tampines Mall-ed with him.
It's just the start of the day, bicker, bickering, bickered. Sometimes, i wonder, why am i putting up with all this? I seriously think that it isn't totally me, sometimes it's you. I have to control and not let it fall, smudge the eyeliner and blusher. Oh, what the fuck.
Mango tops, so getting my attention.

Sunday,
Woke up in time for some prata. Youtube-ed and continue my report.
Out for dinner with paternals. Big fat red packets.
30mins of cybercafe with delifrance. Yummy.
I'm hooked onto Youtube, tell you more in bout one months time, after the big EXAMS.
I foresee that i have ample time to do all i want and can, after the big EXAMS.
2 more reports to go, but for now, i take a break for one day. Have mercy.
Tomorrow shall be the day, i have no monday blues.

French toast mon amour.

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight



Til then,
i'm still loving the hubby.