<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello to high and dry.
Wednesday,
Ladies night cancelled, but i had Jandro coming to pick me up for supper. My virgin ride, but rather thrilling. I'll get a Vespa as soon as i have the motivation to get a bike license. Al ameen and back to watch Just Follow Law, wine and whisky. The 10minutes ride back was so freezing, brrr!!

Thursday,
Basically, a couch potato.
I had the guilt and fear overwhelming all of a sudden, but after some confirmations, it eases me a lil. I promise to be a good, to be safe.

Friday,
Just as the instance she passed, Yvonne called to spread the happiness, i'm gonna have a ride home soon, everyday after work! Dinner-ed at Thai Express and Erdinger Weissbier later. After the booze, my stomach craves for more so i whipped up my specialty fried rice to satisfy it. Something random, I killed 2 cockroaches in the kitchen!

Head under water, they tell me to breathe easy for awhile
Breathing gets harder, even i know that
Made room for me, it's too soon to see
Blank stares at blank pages, no easy way to say this
You mean well, but you make this hard on me.