<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's your God-forsaken right to be loved.
Friday,

Bugis-ed with Yvonne after work. I gotten myself a D&G, the most extravagant spending i ever made for a bag. Apparently, my heart ached for quite some time but i've gotten over it.
I had a unnamed call on my cell which caught me dumbfounded for 2 reasons, unexpected and misunderstanding. Steve made a declaration but forgotten about the proposal part. For a moment, i was really speechless, surprised, dumbfounded, you can continue the vocabulary for me, it was a mixed of feelings inside me.
A pact was made, i got diagnosed by Dr. Jones and the adrenaline rush was so strong, i'm fatfully yours. I found a new invention of drugs to get me high on dosage. Don't worry about the people in the past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Saturday,
I'm going for a dinner with family, advance celebration of dad's birthday. And later on at night, the ladies are gonna scratch some records and let the hair loose. It's really a rare and once in a blue moon thing that i can have Kalai with me past 12midnight.
There are just too many similarities, we'll just have to dig for some opposites and differences, make some squabbles and make peace after.

I think of you when we are apart,
Each other we cannot see.
Always pure and from the heart,
Are your true words to me.

My words to you are just as true.
With that please have no doubt.
Like a tree I will stand by your side

Always strong and ever stout.
A tree grows roots so it cannot leave,
Like me if I could have you.

Always faithful with you I’d stay,
Maybe one day saying I do.

You said you did not want to fall,
So I will hold you tight.
Always to protect you,

Throughout the day and night.
I know you have been hurt before.

Those wounds I wish to heal.
I only hope I get the chance
To show you how I feel.

Written with love by: Steven Jones