<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 30, 2008

Next stop, ______?
Sunday,
It was on my tab, for dad's birthday dinner, i saw the smile across his face but he was trying to hide it. I guess dadd'y's lil girl finally shown him that she has grown. I would miss them when i move.
Last night's was a hell of an experience, the Chillies was about the size of my living room, unbearable heat with no ventilation. Needless to say, i finally have Kalai for myself way past midnight and into the dawn. I was practically the centre of attraction for being the minority.
I gave the Science Centre a miss, for sweetest drug, to compensate the night's lost when i was out. I had cookies & cream ice cream, fed him and it simply just melts.
After 15minutes, here's what they say of sweetest drug, my boyfriend Steven Jones is Super Hot Sexy, he has both great looks and great moves, no girl can keep her eyes off him, moreover he is very devoted to you. It's cliche and cheesy but i like the way it sounds.
Dinner-ed with family, north indian cuisine.

Monday,
I guess somehow, i don't have blues for this day but definitely some issues decided to come up today, i actually wouldn't call it issues, maybe it was the day that all the characters of the past decided to show up. I literally had 4 in a row. First it was some disagreements with my secretary, then came you asking when did we last met and i don't know what was your purpose of that sudden question which you never gave an answer to, next was Germs i had, checking if i was doing well. Here comes the climax, my expired drug actually revived, like finally, but i do admit, there were certainly some inevitable doubts that were hanging around. Nevertheless, it's the responsibility i have to take for the path i have chosen, there's no turning back. I would just say, life is like trains, one goes and another one comes, don't wait at the station. We both missed the train, hate the fact but life still goes on. One thing for sure, we didn't get off the train because we bought the wrong tickets, but it was just that the stopovers before the destination got in our way.
Honey bunch sugar pie, this is just one phase of life we go through, i should be glad, i've jumped over this hurdle to the next step of my life.
Yvonne drove us home, bumpy yet exhilarating ride.
I love my ol' man in black, a glimpse before work and it's time i should turn in.