<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Please, just cut it out.
Wednesday,
How bout a round of applause
Don't tell me you're sorry when you're not, when i know you're only sorry you got caught.
But you put on quite a show, you really had me going.
But now it's time to go, curtain's finally closing, that was quite a show, very entertaining.
But it's over now, go on and take a bow.
And the award for the best liar goes to you, for making me believe that you could be faithful to me.
Let's hear your speech, how about a round of applause.
You know i hate it when you ask what i mean when you know what i mean. This just looks like a re-run, please, what else is on?
I had the last glance of our memories, i should prolly just go for the delete option. I'm thankful though, that you didn't forget me.

Liebling must have taken some honey today, since the morning. Had pasta for breakfast and Hollow Man 2 playing, fell asleep for an hour before i prepare myself to meet Yvonne.
Starbucks and Bugis-ed. I haven't retailed for quite sometime, a pair of white sneakers and a tee shirt.
Chinatown-ed with Liebling for dinner and he gave me that evil smirk when he saw the words printed on my tee, " I'm a flirt, but your boyfriend likes it", at least it was better than "I'm single, but don't tell my boyfriend about it". I had a tough decision to make. He had this fetish for me to have satin material like clothes, really sexy and turns him on. The workouts on my calves were aching.