<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cradled in my wings.
Tuesday,
Happy Birthday Dad!
Jitterbugs with Rina to get our Grrl Power plan executed. Then to Clarke Quay with her boy to fight gym, never did i know i would go back there again. Dinner-ed at Pepper Lunch, men are always competitive amongst each other.

Wednesday,
Morning call, sweetest drug woke me up.
Parcel sent, i just have to track the status and whereabouts. Hancock with relief team, it wasn't Hancock's fault, but i didn't have enough sleep. I nod my day away. I won't give a rating because i didn't give my full attention.

I will pick up the pieces that others have broken from you.

I will put each piece back, one by one, with love.

I will care for and bandage each wound,

Until they have all disappeared.

I will hold you tight and never let you go.

I will give myself to you, heart and soul.

I will show you the love you never thought possible,

And I know you will do the same for me.

Love,

Steve

Thursday,
Morning call, sweetest drug dosages.
I believed i did my best, i gave them the respect and saw the need to inform them. It's just that the discouraging and blunt response came as blades through my flesh. All i can say is i've done what i could, i'm just gonna have to go with the intention of making them regret for what they have said and one day realize that i wasn't wrong this time round.
For now, as planned would be departure in late August. To not have blessings or support is the worst kind of send off i would least expect to receive, i guess i would just have to be independent no matter what is install for me, for us. Like you say, with each day that goes, it's a day closer to being together. Are you ready for the roller coaster ride of life that is full of ups and downs?
To sum it up, i'm headstrong with it.