<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 27, 2008

I think they call it hateration.
Saturday,
I was practically cracking the brains, pulsating those cells to work out the time difference for the flight. Meanwhile, i attended to the doorbell, to my surprise it was a delivery. My sweetest drug bought me a webcam, now that i'm gonna have so much of fun with it. With this, i could no longer hide those pimples or flaws, everything is so 1.3megapixel clear, no more noise effect.



Bugis-ed with Kalai, retail therapy, no tryings free sizes craze.







Sunday,
Happy 1st month anniversary sugar pie honey bunch!
I got a morning call from sweetest drug, drag myself out of bed. I have been dreading to get out of bed even though i have all the time in the world to sleep. Sweetest drug have his means of getting me laughing in fits, the old man pants pulled up to his chest, then recently, the retard face who tried to eat his ear repeatedly, do that and you know what i mean. I'm watching my boyfriend fall asleep under that furry leopard skin blanket now.
I pray to be lump free, healthy and nothing more.

Forgive but i can't forget, everyday i deal with this
I live with side effects, but i ain't gonna let them get the best of me
I finally built up the strength to walk away, don't regret it but i still live with my side effects