![]() |
|
❤C H A R M A I N E L A R A
Let's take this journey together, where ecstacy is not a word, but a reality. ❤You Know The Drills ❤You Knew About Us
AggieAmanda Angeline Aurelia Cheryl Cherlynn Dayana Diana Eunice Kat Mr. Khoo Priscilla Priya Rina ShiHui Wendy XiaXue Dawn Yang ❤The Journey
March 2006
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
|
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I'm part of you indefinitely.
Friday, Morning call from my sweetest drug, right on the dot. I had no classes today, a lot of work in front of the computer. A call from FedEx, i wasn't home then, rescheduling done. Yvonne drove me back for the last day before she returned the blue Fiat. A rather solemn day, with so many issues since then, sweetest drug was there for me, in a unique way anyone would have never imagined. My face was so grouchy and gloomy, worst than eyeore's, then the doorbell rang. I was having trouble opening the parcel, figuring out the opening. Pulled out some trash paper, and 2 boxes. Sweetest drug was watching as i opened them, the instructions was the white box first, then the black and last the photos. I had some teary face before, it disappeared instantly. Saturday, Woke up in the early afternoon, just to see my sweetest drug. A lovely Saturday for it's Independence day for that time, and it never fails to end the day with a smile on our faces. Downtown East with my piglets and an impromptu idea of gift came up for a man who turned 21, an FHM magazine and condoms. Bbq party and some crazy shots with my usuals. ![]() ![]() ![]() Sunday, A stay home sunday, while sweetest drug went for work. Monday, I almost forgotten i have a day off at work, Youth Day. My date with sweetest drug as usual, never fail to start some laughters and corny ideas. Tuesday, After work, dropped by to Rina's office, we had the whole office to ourselves, shoes off, legs apart, loud RnB, what more would you expect from girls? Was there a security camera installed? Hopefully not, because all the unglam moments and every inch of movement would be captured. A quick dinner before Jitterbugs, some isolation and our first routine. The hour certainly just swift past before we even know it. Fight gym next, to meet Chris for supper, 20 pieces of Mcnuggets. I'm almost immuned to the lovey doveys goosepimples of theirs, sugar pie honey bunch, when is it my turn? Finally see my sweetest drug after a long day, Zoe was wailing so badly, after a few terrorists attack, Dada stroke her to sleep. I would wail like her when the hormones have gone haywired, but stroking doesn't soothes me, try harder. Tell me ladies, a big diamond or a medium diamond with small ones around it? I would go for the latter.Once again, congrats to one of my loves, Retna, 7weeks and still going! I hope i would be in time to see the little angel once i hit Oregon. Wednesday, Morning call from sweetest drug, i guess his purpose was to hear my my morning moans. I didn't recall what i blurted out in the half awake state, but i certainly remember that he'll wake me up with tendres baisers and we'll take forever to leave the bed. I wonder if i would snooze him just like how i do with my alarm, after one snooze, he comes back for more nudging to wake me up. Come to think of it, shouldn't i be the one to wake him up? Moreover, i can't imagine us under the covers of leopard skin blanket, i want a more velvet ambience of our room, like the shades of red and maroon. Shopping today, he grabbed a laptop and also something for me! I can't wait, impatient and always inquisitive. Thursday, A rainy morning, feet soaked in dirty water and water droplets on me. A busy day running in and out of classes and worst of all i was assigned to Chinese classes, i can't speak Chinese well for goodness sake. I was instead conversing and giving instructions in English, my forte language. Sweetest drug had a rough day, instead i played a prank, but i know he still loves me, because i'm cranky. Okay, now time for some hugs, teddy hugs for you sugar pie honey bunch. Sweetest drug gave me an A+ for my pile of shit because i added the details of flies and trails of shit. He has green shit, malnutrition. I'm gonna pack soon, till then, i do feel i will miss my sugar pie honey bunch much for some days while i'm away. Sweetest drug woke up, just next to me like so real, as he uncovers the leopard prints blanket. I love his squinty eyes and i think it would be a good idea to set the alarm an hour before because he would always laze on the bed, with me. |