West Elm Shopping.
Sunday,Couch Potato-ed.
We met upon a mystery.
Two hearts, one fate how can it be?
My sweetest love of ecstasy;
I want her right here next to me.
In a loving locked embrace,
Our two hearts begin to race.
Then we kiss with such a fire;
The two of us wild with desire.
As our hearts begin to soar,
Loving one another more,
Nothing could compare to her,
Then suddenly a thought occurred.
I ask myself could this be real,
The way that she has made me feel?
Though not a dream I was awaken,
Suddenly like something shaken.
Her words of love to me are true!
This kind of love for me is new.
Never did I think existence,
Of a love with such persistence.
She makes sure I always know,
That she truly loves me so,
And in return I do the same.
She is my love, she is Charmaine.
I love you!
Written with love by Steve Jones for Charmaine Lara Choo
Monday,
Pasta Mania with Priscilla at Causeway Point, so much to catch up on since it's been close to a year. I saw this surprise gift, it was so talking about my boyfriend, i got it for him. Down to King Albert Park to Macdonald with Kalai, there's quite some gossips to fill each other up but we didn't have enough time.
I'm clearing the ovaries, it's better to be late than never.
Tuesday,
The Coffee Connoisseur with Rina, because of cravings, my Macaroni Gratin was filling and i forcefully ate the grass that dresses her Beef Mozza Tofu. This topic came up, about how we'll torture our men on bed, alright, it's not exactly torture but adding some oomph to the relationship. Whips, cuffs, whipped cream, chocolate. All this Sado Masochism is only talking, but i was serious about the toppings, some exotic flavours to try would prolly be jam, because i'm allergic to peanut butter so it's a nono.


With that aside, we had a strenuous workout at Jitters after that.




I have this thing about kids wearing skin tight clothing, especially turtleneck, it's so i-want-to-hug-you adorable. Zoe oh Zoe, the teethy smile when she says Hi to me. Then sweetest drug surreal me with Strangers in the Night, should i youtube it? I just love my boyfriend.
Wednesday,
Online shopping with sweetest drug for furnitures for our new nest, this is so exciting. I want my own little vanity table, a nice comfy low platform bed and thick comforters. That is only for the bedroom.
Dinner at Causeway Point with Priscilla and Eric later.
**
Back, dinner at Soup Restaurant and afterwards King Albert Park with Kalai.
Zoe's been rather jumpy today, Dada called her a monkey. And sweetest drug wants me to change the lyrics of the song on my blog, the chorus goes ... "Lately you've been thinking Steve is really cool, your boyfriend Steve is really cool, your boyfriend Steve is in love with you". I don't know why, but i love my boyfriend tonight, not sure about tomorrow night though, he'll have to work on it!
Love me, love me, love me with all your heart
Kiss me boy while i hold you tight
Make this evening a magic night, love me, love me
