<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 10, 2008

I know you got that fever for me.
Friday,
Dad drove to hospital, got my appointment with a medical officer and scheduled the next appointment. The rest of the day was with my sweetest drug, practically 24/7.
It's the start of the Olympics, otherwise it's also known as the auspicious day with the 08.08.08.

Saturday,
Happy 43rd Birthday Singapore, it's National Day yet i didn't don on any red or white, i ain't that patriotic. Does the red streaks count?
Holland Village, Thai Express-ed with Priscilla. Town-ed and i got myself a list of the spree items that i would lay my hands on once Kalai is done with her exams. Back to Holland Village, late night supper at the coffee house til past midnight then she dropped me home.
Then it was with my sweetest drug, recuperating on the bed. I created such high tensions that the stitches almost tore open and it became discoloured, i love teasing my boyfriend with the strap on.

Sunday,
Couch Potato-ed.
I'm turning in for a late noon nap with my sweetest drug.

My love Charmaine, you are my world, my life, my everything.
You bring the brightness and warmth of sunshine into each and every day.
Your smile alone c
an break through the darkest of clouds with ease.
When I look into your eyes, I am easily captivated
by their intense beauty.
With one look from you, my defenses break do
wn and my heart melts.
To hear the sound of your sweet laughter mak
es me treasure you all the more.
I admire your honesty and devotion which is
rare to find in someone these days.
Saying that I am truly fortunate to have you, does not even begin to express my
elation.
Until you, I never thought that I would receive lo
ve in return, as vehemently as I give it.
Fate has recognized our wanting, and interve
ned in both our lives bringing us together.
It has drawn our hearts to each other; true love
overcomes all obstacles, even distance.
This is not a fleeting moment of fancy or infatuation, but a love that is everlasting th
roughout time.
We embark on this journey together; a new adventure, a new life, a new lov
e for us both.
Two lives joined intimately together with unwavering faithfulness and devo
tion.
Two hearts beating together as one; our passion fo
r each other deepens every moment.
One true love that is unceasing, never ending, and
always growing beyond what we can imagine.
Every time I say,” I love you”, this is what I think of.

I love you Charmaine.

Love,

Steve