<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 02, 2008

Off they go rollercoaster ride.
Wednesday,

Woodlands neighbourhood roaming with Kalai in the mid afternoon, just to get that piece of mind off her. Back to my lodge, fall back to sleep with my sweetest drug after some talking.

Thursday,
Couch potato-ed. I was having this feeling, that i might not live long enough, so i couldn't wait but show him the present. The world's most brilliant boyfriend.

Charmaine, I love you,
Far more than these words can say.
I didn’t know what hit me;
You stole my heart away.
You love me with a passion,
And desire everlasting.
I truly hope it’s you one day,
For whose hand I will be asking.
In love we are together,
Weathering a one year storm.
Our faithfulness will not be shaken,
My love for you I’ve sworn.

Friday,
Sweetest drug morning call, a tad too late though while i was washing up. A freaking 2 hours of wait at the polyclinic for my consultation, that's what you should expect for a low cost consult. And for the await, i got only like 5minutes in the room which got me referred to a hospital instead.
I'm back to my previous company but at a different location, the measly amount of return i get for my workload, i just have to bite my lips and deal with what i can have for the moment. It wasn't of much difference, just that i face a bigger class of kids and my assignments to mark piles as high as one arm's length which comes one after another, ceasing only about 7hours later when the crowd ceases too. At the end of the day, i would get a backache from the hard back foldable chair and many a times, some numb moments.
Anyhow, it's the first day of Hungry Ghost Festival, everyone's talking about it. I get so hyped up too, i need more daring friends to do stuffs together to truly experience this month before it ends.

Saturday,
Sweetest drug moaning call, it's called that because he calls to hear me moan and groan when i get summoned from my sleep. Close to 7hours of marking, it just never stops.
My boyfriend in that red underwear, how sexy can it get.